The latest Turkish/Azeri aggression upon Artsakh, an enclave of Armenia, is a blockade now nearly one month. While the Azeri war upon Artsakh in 2020 devastated Armenian villages and ancient landmarks, killed nearly 4000 soldiers and displaced tens of thousands off their homeland, current efforts, under ‘peace treaty’, aim to starve, deprive, and drive away those who survived.
As of December 12th, 2022, there is no food, no fuel, no medicine, no access to hospitals!
This stranglehold holds 120,000 Armenians hostage – a prelude to ethnic cleansing and genocide.
Human Rights Organizations Warn of Risks of Genocide in Artsakh
Artsakh, and most of Armenia, are surrounded by enemies. This blocking the lifeline to Artsakh is now a humanitarian crisis, worsening day by day.
Please join us and cry out for Artsakh!
Pray that the blockade be lifted! Pray for critical provisions to come through!
Pray for the pastors, elders, and clergy in Artsakh:
- Pray for the Lord to encourage them as they face great challenges
- Pray that God’s word comes alive in their hearts
- Pray for unction and revival, to shake the hearts of nominal Christians
Pray for faith in villagers and townspeople:
• May the Holy Spirit, shake every heart, encourage and revive faith
• May they see God move mightily as their Provider and Protector
• Pray for powerful prayer meetings to gather, unity their faith and strong trust in God
Pray for Artsakh and Armenia to become a light and beacon for their surrounding enemies:
• That the Lord, in His sovereignty and mercy defend and protect the boundaries of Armenia and Artsakh
• That the Lord confound the enemy, weaken their limbs and their resolve for battle, extinguish their zeal and drive them away!
• Call upon the Holy Spirit to convict the hearts of Azeris and Turks, open their eyes and grip their souls!
Pray that they, and all of us, grasp the power of prayer, gain a greater revelation of our Father in heaven, and walk in victory through the dark times in this world.
We will be praying every night until the blockade lifts. Please join in whenever you can!
Thank you all.