Phosphorus Bombs, banned by International Law, pummel the rich forests of Karabakh, creating an environmental disaster.
The crisis in Karabakh is a multiple humanitarian catastrophe, driven by the Azerbaijanis but, without a doubt, charged by the Turkish government and their pledge to resurrect the Ottoman Empire.
To sum up the dire situation, the population of Karabakh, approximately 150,000, was attacked on September 27th when Azerbaijan staged a surprise bombing. The daily horror in this Armenian enclave escalates daily as Turkish employed mercenaries and Jhadists are launched into this battle.
Cluster bombs, Turkish drones, phosphorous bombs hammer the land and people….
Thousands of Armenians are displaced and winter’s coming….
How does a rural enclave of villages stand against oil rich Azerbaijan and the military strength of Turkey?
All I know is this: the Ottoman Empire strove to annihilate the Armenian people in 1915, through a strategic and merciless genocide of 1.5 million Armenians. Survivors of this crime against humanity were displaced throughout the region. Like my father’s parents who survived the death march into Syria, many prospered in foreign countries and ventured on to further freedom in the United States.
Many held on to their Christian faith, built churches, and continue to worship and serve God. Although Armenia was the ‘first Christian nation’ in 301AD when apostles Thaddeus and Bartholomew preached the gospel there, it is predominately nominally Christian.
However, since this onslaught upon Karabakh, the slumbering faith of many Armenians is rising up to stand and fight. We are fasting, praying, locking arms through Zoom around the world, in a unison cry to God.
Please join us in prayer for the sake of Armenians survival.
The Azerbaijani government hired a high level Washington DC public relations firm to produce deceitful media to skew public opinion. Adolph Hitler did the same thing in Washington to ‘polish’ the reputation of the growing Nazi party. https://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/us-public-relations-firm-hired-nazi-germany-spread-favorable-propaganda.html
The BGR firm is now spinning events, interfacing with media and politicians, to serve this client. I could not be at the BGR Washington rally….
Please pray for the Armenians in Karabakh. That they are still surviving is a testimony of God. True believers and nominal alike there know, without God there is no hope.
- Pray for President Harutyunyan and the Defense Minister, pray for commanders and soldiers. Lord, give them wisdom, discernment and strategy beyond their ability. Encourage them as their world and fellow man seems devastated daily.
- Please pray for a spiritual awakening. As priests are baptizing soldiers on the battlefield, let them receive true salvation.
- Lord, strengthen Your people, the Body of Christ, endow them with courage and unction
- Pray for the truth of war crimes and atrocities to come out
- Pray for God’s intervention against the Azeris and Jhadist fighters, God Almighty, strike them with confusion, fear and panic. As King David cried, let “…their path be dark and slippery; with the angel of the Lord pursuing them…”